Chestnut and Lentil Ragu Pasta
- 2 portions of your favourite pasta
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 white onion
- 180 g cooked chestnuts finely chopped
- 250 g cooked puy beluga or green lentils
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 500 g passata
- Pinch of sugar
- Vegan parmesan
- Chopped parsley
- Put your pasta on to cook as per pack instructions.
- Finely chop the onion and mince the garlic. Add to a pan with a splash of olive oil and sauté until soft. Add the chopped chestnuts and lentils and fry for a few minutes.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and passata and mix well. Leave to simmer for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add a bit of the pasta water and then the drained pasta. Add sugar to taste and season well with salt and pepper. Serve and enjoy!